Advertisement

Must Read Articles

Collaborate To Support SMEs, SMESCO & Indonesia Product Global Signed A Cooperation Contract

Collaborate To Support SMEs, SMESCO & Indonesia Product Global Signed A Cooperation Contract

Smesco Indonesia together with Indonesia Product Global discussed about the vision of supports Indonesian economic growth through the revenue of Indonesian Small, medium and enterprises. Both of President Director signed a cooperation contract.

May 23, 2017

Traditional Food "Pukis", Surabaya SME Goes To Online

Traditional Food "Pukis", Surabaya SME Goes To Online

The cooperation between Surabaya City Government with Indonesia-product.com as the media support makes a gold advantages for a lot of SMEs in Surabaya, so does Omapukis. The name Omapukis has expands in digital market through indonesia-product.com.

April 11, 2017

Surabaya Government Held SMEs Training, Indonesia-Product.com Is Invited

Surabaya Government Held SMEs Training, Indonesia-Product.com Is Invited

Attending Surabaya SMEs Training held by Surabaya City Government, Indonesia-Product.com as the media partner in promoting SMEs products in digital marketing get the attention from Surabaya entrepeneurs. Realizing of marketing online is easy to do.

April 11, 2017

Advertisement

Recent Articles

Go Digital Go Global: Surabaya SME's Are Now Being Ogled by International Market

Go Digital Go Global: Surabaya SME's Are Now Being Ogled by International Market

Surabaya SME's should be proud! The Mayor of Surabaya Tri Rismaharini states 98% of economic development in the City of Hero is sustained from the sector of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), the remaining 2% are large companies.

For Current Business Models Challenges, President Jokowi Confirms the Role of Mobile Internet

For Current Business Models Challenges, President Jokowi Confirms the Role of Mobile Internet

The development of digital technology is now regarded as the answer to the challenge of global business model. On this occasion, President Jokowi emphasized to entrepreneurs IORA countries in the presence of more than 300 business actors IORA

Which Businesses We Can Do Globally?

Which Businesses We Can Do Globally?

Hi Traders! Have you been exported your business? Does anyone have a product but have not enough dared to export? Or anyone want to export but don't know which the business is? Here are 5 recommendations of export business opportunity!

Mobile Application From Indonesia, The Innovation of Map Direction & Price Detection

Mobile Application From Indonesia, The Innovation of Map Direction & Price Detection

Mobile Applications in the digital era is increasingly reaching almost all aspects. The presence of smart phones are increasingly held the programmers and creative digital actors compete to create innovation and convenience in a single mobile apps


Advertisement