craft-and-souvenirs

Collaborate To Support SMEs, SMESCO & Indonesia Product Global Signed A Cooperation Contract

on

Smesco Indonesia together with Indonesia Product Global discussed about the vision of supports Indonesian economic growth through the revenue of Indonesian Small, medium and enterprises. Both of President Director signed a cooperation contract.... Read full article

Which Businesses We Can Do Globally?

on

Hi Traders! Have you been exported your business? Does anyone have a product but have not enough dared to export? Or anyone want to export but don't know which the business is? Here are 5 recommendations of export business opportunity!... Read full article

Go Digital Go Global: Surabaya SME's Are Now Being Ogled by International Market

on

Surabaya SME's should be proud! The Mayor of Surabaya Tri Rismaharini states 98% of economic development in the City of Hero is sustained from the sector of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), the remaining 2% are large companies. ... Read full article

Hunting Souvenirs While Travelling In Surabaya, Here's The Place.

on

To complete trip during in Surabaya, there are four SMEs Centers where providing various kinds of local products. Now, visitors do not need to be confused to find a place to buy souvenirs. Here, everyone can spoil their eyes of a huge unique souvenir... Read full article

Mobile Application From Indonesia, The Innovation of Map Direction & Price Detection

on

Mobile Applications in the digital era is increasingly reaching almost all aspects. The presence of smart phones are increasingly held the programmers and creative digital actors compete to create innovation and convenience in a single mobile apps... Read full article

What's The Inside of Smescotrade.com? Let's Explore!

on

As the online marketplace which displays many local products from suppliers all over Indonesia, smescotrade.com provides the best service along its business. Yes, You might ever heard about smesco, yet lets explore the features!... Read full article

Electric Bass Made of Maple Wood, The Authentic Indonesian SMEs Products

on

For Beginner Electric Bass players are certainly sometimes confused especially those who have limited budget purchase. At Smesco Indonesia, one of skilled Indonesian Smes sells their Electric Bass which made of high quality of maple wood... Read full article

SmescoTrade: Discount It's Always Tempting, Grab It By Online It's So Easy!

on

The word "shopping, online shop, unique stuff, etc.", it's all we imagine about the word "hot offers, Sale up To 70 %, special price" which always succeed tempting the online shop's users. Here about the inside smescotrade.com & its discount offers!... Read full article

Awaited Event! Housewares & Gift Show 2017 Dedicated For The Hospitality & Design People

on

Collaboration between Nine Events and DMG Events will present a new exhibition concept in the field of interior design in Indonesia. The iconic exhibition of International Design Exhibition (INDEX) will be present on 5-8 October 2017 at Hall B, JCC.... Read full article

Where Do You Buy Local Snacks For Souvenir? Here's SMESCO Offers Lot of Kinds!

on

Snacks are always in demand. It is not the main course, this snack can be consumed anytime. Oh, or it could be when there is no food at all, want to buy food but it was raining, snack can save us! At the smesco, here you can find wide range snacks!... Read full article

Advertisement